This article is meant to be read on April 1st.Which is why it contains a lie.
Below is a list of ten thoughtful quotes on leadership, creativity and innovation. One of them is fake or misattributed. Which one?
1. “The only thing that does not change is change itself.” Heraclitus
2. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.” Albert Einstein
3. “It is the tension between creativity and skepticism that has produced the
stunning and unexpected findings of science.” Carl Sagan
4. “It takes courage to be creative. From the moment you have a new idea,
you are a minority of one.” E. Paul Torrance
5. “Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.”
6. “A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people
where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.” Rosalynn Carter
7. “Lately, the future seems to happen sooner than expected.” Joe Nadan
8. “If at first an idea is not absurd then there is no hope for it.” Albert Einstein
9. “Make no mistake about it. Your mistakes are your best friends.”
DM (Limassol-born magician)
10. “Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Ghandi
Herein lies the lie I promised at the start: all the above quotes are in fact genuine. If you tried hard to find the fake one I apologize,my dear April Fool!